Warrensburg Manor Care Center has been proudly serving the citizens of this area for over 30 years. We specialize in providing a variety of rehabilitative and skilled nursing services onsite to help our residents recover from surgery, injury or serious illness.
If you’ve had a fall, stroke, hip/knee replacement or heart attack ( or live with a chronic illness), you know how important 24-hour care can be. Skilled nursing has long been the gold standard for high-quality health care services.
Consider the benefits:
- Regain strength and mobility through customized therapies and wellness programs.
- Work with knowledgeable, friendly staff who go the extra mile when assisting with activities of daily living.
- Be a part of a warm, welcoming community.
At Warrensburg Manor, we offer much more than a place to stay — we offer a place to live well. Our residents share some common values: to be recognized as individuals, to lead lives with a sense of purpose, and to maintain connections with people and interests that are meaningful to them. Because we’re passionate about enabling those values, we are constantly innovating new and better ways of enriching the lives of our residents.
We are committed to providing the best care for our residents. Our commitment is best described by asking ourselves “Is this the best for our residents?” This is our mission, our driving force- to be the very best we can be for our residents.
- All 92 beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified
- Hospice/Respite care rooms available
- All rooms have new electric high/low beds, and cable TV (private phones are also provided for our short-term rehab units)
- The full in-house rehab unit provides: PT, OT, ST
- Admissions can be processed 24/7